XFP Electrical Loopbacks from Fiber-Mart provides a method for port operation testing in board, hub, system and applications. The XFP Loopback supports various 10G application standards, it is capable of achieving up to 10Gbps data transfer rate. The dual integrated LED indicator light ensures the loopback is properly seated, powered and performance status. XFP Loopbacks are hot swappable, constructed of die cast for EMI performance. They are compliant with the industry standard XFP MSA (Multi-Source Agreement).
- Support 9.95Gbps to 10.7Gbps data rate
- Operating temperature -40C to +85°C
- Front dual LED status indicator
- 3W power consumption, 2.5W/2W/1.5W/Customer optional
- No reference clock required
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions and memory organized to meet XFP MSA Ver4.5
- Electrical loopback and with CDR version optional
- Suitable for chamber testing
- Automatically shutdown & self-protection
- Test & measurement
- 10Gbps applications
- Board and system level testing
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit Fiber ChannelSONET OC-192, SDH STM-64
- Antistatic bag
- Packed on pallets in a box(Default Customer Options)
- Specific Labels as Request
- Seperate white Box for each transceiver
OEM and ODM
Combining our extensive design and engineering capability in optical transceiver industry, with our competitive advantages from integrated manufacturing capability, internal supply chain, and cost competitive and scalable operation infrastructure, Fiber-Mart provides OEM, ODM, and contract manufacturing service to world leading customers with our manufacturing facilities in China.We are also mainly engaged in providing complete sets of optoelectronic device solutions to gain more brand extensions and influence for Fiber-Mart in the world.
- OEM/ODM order is available
- We can supply XFP loopback according to your requirements, and design XFP loopback label and packaging for your company. We welcome any inquiry for customized XFP loopback optical transceiver.
Please contact us with any special requirements you may have, we can help you create a custom solution to meet almost any application. Our engineer will review the project and provide a quotation within 1-2 business days.
a. Email (email@example.com) us a rough sketch to a detailed drawing.
b. Our engineer will review the project and provide a quotation within 24 hours.
c. We can arrange production as low as 1 piece and as high as 1,000 pieces in 1~4 business days once an order is placed.
International Express: Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT and EMS.If you have another preferred carrier, please notify us in advance.
FedEx Overnight: It will take 1-3 business days (weekends and holidays excepted) for delivery.
DHL: It will take 2-4 business days (weekends and holidays excepted) for delivery. For Spain, Italy, Brazil and some other countries, items will take longer time to arrive due to customs clearance period.
Save Cost By Buying XFP loopback From Original Manufacturer Fiber-Mart Directly.
Fiber-Mart is an professional manufacturer & supplier of XFP loopback transceivers. All of our XFP loopback transceivers are tested in-house prior to shipping to guarantee that they will arrive in perfect physical and working condition. We guarantee XFP loopback transceivers to work in your system and all of our XFP loopback transceivers come with a lifetime advance replacement warranty. If you have questions about XFP loopback optics, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.