The BIDI GBIC series optical transceivers meet the Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) specification Rev.5.5. It satisfies the optical interface specifications defined in IEEE 802.3z Drift 5.0 for Gigabit Ethernet. This module is designed for singlemode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of 1490nm/1550nm. The transmitter section uses a multiple quantum well FP laser and is a class 1 laser compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC-60825. The receiver section uses an integrated InGaAs detector preamplifier (IDP) mounted in an optical header and a limiting post-amplifier IC. A PECL input /output logic interface is used. TTL RX-LOS output simplifies interface to external circuitry. A 20-pin SCA-2 host connector is used to connect the converter to the host system.
- Support 1.25Gbps data links
- A type: 1490nm FPTx/1550nmRx
- B type: 1550nm FPTx/1490nmRx
- Average Output Power:-5~0dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity:-23dBm
- 80km with 9/125um SMF
- 3.3/5V Power supply and TTL Logic Interface
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint Simplex SC Connector Interface
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 laser safety compliant
- Compliant with GBIC Specification Rev.5.5
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-SX
- Compliant with Fiber Channel FC-PH-2 for 100-M5-SN-1 and 100-M6-SN-1
- Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers
- Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure
- Other optical link
|Part No.||Data Rate (Gbps)||Wavelength (nm)||TX Power (dBm)||Re Sens. (dBm)||Transmission Distance||Fiber Type||Connector Type||Temp. Range|
- Antistatic bag
- Packed on pallets in a box(Default Customer Options)
- Specific Labels as Request
- Seperate white Box for each transceiver
OEM and ODM
Combining our extensive design and engineering capability in optical transceiver industry, with our competitive advantages from integrated manufacturing capability, internal supply chain, and cost competitive and scalable operation infrastructure, Fiber-Mart provides OEM, ODM, and contract manufacturing service to world leading customers with our manufacturing facilities in China.We are also mainly engaged in providing complete sets of optoelectronic device solutions to gain more brand extensions and influence for Fiber-Mart in the world.
- OEM/ODM order is available
- We can supply BGBIC-1G54-80 according to your requirements, and design BGBIC-1G54-80 label and packaging for your company. We welcome any inquiry for customized BIDI GBIC optical transceiver.
Please contact us with any special requirements you may have, we can help you create a custom solution to meet almost any application. Our engineer will review the project and provide a quotation within 1-2 business days.
a. Email (email@example.com) us a rough sketch to a detailed drawing.
b. Our engineer will review the project and provide a quotation within 24 hours.
c. We can arrange production as low as 1 piece and as high as 1,000 pieces in 1~4 business days once an order is placed.