Bandwidth usage is soaring, driven by the proliferation of Internet-connected devices. In this article, some knowledge of 40G QSFP+ to 8 LC AOC Breakout Cables will be provided.
40G QSFP+ to 8 LC AOC Specifications
40GBASE QSFP+ to eight LC/SC/ST/FC Connector Breakout Active Optical Cable are a high performance, low power consumption, long reach interconnect solution supporting 40G Ethernet, fiber channel and PCIe. It is compliant with the QSFP MSA and IEEE P802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4. QSFP+ Breakout Cable is an assembly of 4 full-duplex lanes, where each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 10Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 40Gb/s. QSFP+ Breakout Cable are suitable for short distances and offer a highly cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks. This product is a high data rate parallel active optical cable (AOC), to overcome the bandwidth limitation of traditional copper cable. Consequently, an aggregate data rate of 40Gbps over 100 meters transmission can be achieved by this product, to support the ultra-fast computing data exchange.
All our 40GBASE QSFP+ to LC/SC/ST/FC Connector(8) Breakout Active Optical Cable are 100% compatible with major brands like Cisco, Juniper, Enterasys, Extreme, H3C and so on.
- Connector 1: QSFP+
- Connector 2: 8 x LC/SC/ST/FC Connector
- Length: 1 meter
- Cable Type: AOC Cable
- Full duplex 4 channel 850nm parallel active optical cable
- Transmission data rate up to 10.3Gbit/s per channel
- SFF-8436 QSFP+ compliant housing and hot pluggable electrical interface.
- Management Interface and digital diagnostic monitoring(DDM) through I2C
- Support Rx output pre-emphasis
- 4ch 850nm VCSEL array
- 4ch PIN photo detector array
- Helix type multi-mode optical fibre cable of up to 100m
- OFNP (Optical Fibre Non-Conductive Plenum) rated cable
- Differential AC-coupled high speed data interface
- Housing isolated from connector ground
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70℃
- RoHS 6 compliant
- 3V power supply voltage
- Infiniband transmission at 4ch SDR(2.5Gbit/s), DDR(5Gbit/s) and QDR(10Gbit/s)
- Multi-channel 10Gb Ethernet transmission up to 4 channels
- Fiber Channel transmission at 8.5Gbit/s per channel, up to 4 channels
- QSFP+ to LC/SC/ST/FC cables with MT connectors for plugging into existing cable runs or patch pannels
- Creating a breakout cable with four Duplex LC connectors for port expander applications
- SDR /DDR /QDR
- Data Centers
Along with the popularity of 40G Ethernet, the market of 40G QSFP+ AOC cable has been growing over the years. It is definitely a better choice for high speed transmission over short distances. If you would like to order high quality compatible 40GBASE QSFP+ to LC/SC/ST/FC Connector(8) Breakout Active Optical Cable and get worldwide delivery, we believe Fiber-mart.COM is your best choice.any question pls feel free to contact me at email@example.com